At CMP Real Estate Group we understand the value of our client’s investment portfolio, and that is why we take an individual and aggressive approach to each of our client’s real estate needs. We work closely with our clients to ensure that an appropriate strategy is developed and implemented for each project. CMP takes each deal from initial contact through to the closing of the transaction. Our market knowledge and experience in structuring various real estate transactions over the years allows us to provide numerous real estate services to our clients.
The following are services that CMP Real Estate Group provides our clients along with the methods we use to ensure that we accomplish our goals:
- Market analysis report that includes a lease/sales comparable study, competing properties within the immediate trade area, demographic reports and our strategic plan to secure a viable prospect to lease/purchase the property.
- Create marketing packages which would include: Property summary and information, photographs, competition studies, demographic reports and maps.
- Constant communication along with electronic updates on the progress of our strategic plan.
- Utilize our database of national and regional tenants/buyers to generate direct cold calls to likely prospects.
- Contact surrounding tenants for relocation and/or expansion.
- Use our relationships with the entire brokerage community to consummate a transaction with any prospective tenants/buyers that they represent.
- Advertise properties on the CMP Real Estate Group and CPIX (Commercial Property Information Exchange) web sites.
- Pre-qualify prospects and facilitate sign calls.
- Market analysis report that includes a lease/sales comparable studies, competition maps, demographic reports and our strategic plan to identify the best trade areas for our clients to expand their business.
- Create report that identifies existing and future opportunities, such reports will include: property summaries and information, property photographs, aerial photographs, competition maps, area maps, demographic reports and our consensus of the site.
- Constant communication along with electronic updates on the progress of each deal.
- Use our relationships with the entire brokerage community to identify potential sites that they represent.
- Organize site tour to review potential sites and trade area.
- Assist our clients in negotiations from the beginning stages of the deal through the time that the transaction is consummated.
In addition to Landlord/Seller Representation and Tenant/Buyer Representation CMP Real Estate Group also provides the following services:
- Acquisition/Disposition of retail properties
- Land assemblage for development
- Property evaluation
- Sales of vacant land and investment properties
Through our affiliates we have the ability to provide our clients with property management, tenant construction and title work services. Please contact the CMP Real Estate Groupoffices to discuss these services through our affiliates.